Whatever your ambitions, you can have a thriving career at Pillsbury. Ours is a highly collaborative environment, where individual initiative is rewarded and personal and professional growth is valued. We relish the challenge of serving sophisticated clients, and our esprit de corps makes it easy to succeed.
INTEGRATIONWith more than 700 attorneys in 21 offices, we put great care into integrating teams across our firm. Yes, we are all strong individuals driven to excel, and we take great pride in personal accomplishments, but we do so through collaborative groups that bring together partners and associates from multiple disciplines. From day one, you will work with people from other offices and practices, developing relationships with people around the world. You will have opportunities to connect face-to-face with people through office visit programs and firm conferences. These firmwide gatherings are held regularly for first-year associates, lateral partners, attorneys of color, LGBT attorneys, mid-level associates, newly promoted counsel and newly promoted partners.
TALENT DEVELOPMENTWe are committed to making sure attorneys are able to develop skills needed to succeed at any phase of career. Our Talent Development programs are designed with clear benchmarks so that you can direct your path and achieve your professional goals. Empowered to chart your own course, and with access to a vast array of training and coaching resources, you will hit the mark every step of the way.
With options that include in-house workshops, e-learning, external programs and private sessions with coaches and expert consultants, our very own Pillsbury University is designed with you and your needs in mind. The following is a sampling of programs we offer:
- Writing workshops and drafting skills coaching
- Interactive e-learning on accounting concepts and contract drafting
- Deposition, trial practice and negotiations workshops
- Advanced training in specialty areas such as Corporate & Securities, Finance, Insurance Recovery and Litigation
- Accelerated business development and client service training, including interactive client panel discussions
- One-on-one confidential career coaching
- Project and time management skills
- Oral advocacy and communication skills training with expert consultants